A comprehensive promotion of investment areas and real estate prepared by municipalities is an invitation for investors. We invite you to read the electronic database of investment offers (eBOI). The activity also includes offers of special economic zones operating on the territory of the Wielkopolska Region.
The aim of the joint project is to increase the level of internationalization of Polish companies and taking measures to increase the number of foreign investments in Poland. COIE experts support both domestic entrepreneurs, SMEs interested in entering foreign markets as well as investors coming to our region with the intention of starting a business.
COIE experts provide free informational support addressed to foreign investors focused on:
• providing information on conditions of doing business in Poland,
• providing information on the economic potential of the region as well as current laws and regulations,
• provide access to a database of potential partners and suppliers.
In addition, in order to provide information services of the highest quality for potential foreign investor, Wielkopolska Investors and Exporters’ Service Center closely cooperates with:
• the main information point of the European Funds in Poznan,
• Wielkopolska Labour Office in Poznan,
• Wielkopolska Spatial Planning Office in Poznan.
In order to set a contact with experts of our Investors and Exporters’ Service Center it is enough to send us a request by e-mail:
or set an appointment at our office:
Department of Economy
of the Wielkopolska Region Marshal's Office in Poznan,
al. Niepodległości 34 / tel. 61 62 66 240 /
al. Niepodleglosci 34
T: +48 62 626 62 40